Activities included in the experience
- Arrival by boat to Albaola from the Hospitalillo pier.
- Self-guided tour of the Albaola Factory.
- Departure by boat from Albaola to the Hospitalillo pier.
- Guided tour of the Sagardoetxea – Basque Cider Museum and tasting.
- Lunch/Dinner at a traditional cider house. Adult menu: Traditional cider menu consisting of cod omelette, fried cod with peppers, rib eye steak, cheese with walnuts and quince and cider with a “txotx”. Kids menu: Chips or pasta, meat and ice cream
NOTE: Transportation not included. If transport is required, please make a note in the reservation observations (next step).
- Hours: Tuesday through Saturday at 11:00a.m. and 5:00p.m. Sundays and holidays at 11:00a.m.
- Duration: 6 hours
- When can I go? Throughout the year
- Who is it for? Individual, groups, families, and couples
- Languages: Spanish (with prior reservation), Basque (with prior reservation), French (with prior reservation) and English (with prior reservation)
- Meeting point: Hospitalillo pier (Ambito Portuario kalea, 9). GPS coordinates: 43.322785, -1.931371
- How to get there:
- By car: park at Trintxerpe (Ambito Portuario kalea) or at the port of Pasaia San Pedro (Arraunlarien kalea). Estimated time from the car park to the Hospitalillo pier: 5-10 min.
- Adults: 45€ (includes guided tours, boat trip and lunch/dinner at cider house).
- Ages 0-5: 18.50€
- Ages 6-17: 26.50€ (includes guided tours, boat trip and lunch/dinner at cider house)
- Ages 6-17: 43.50€ (includes guided tours, boat trip and lunch/dinner at cider house)
- Enjoy the beautiful Bay of Pasaia and its fishing villages.
- See the construction of a 16th-century whaling vessel.
- Enjoy the visit and the lunch at the cider house.