Activities included in the experience
- Guided tour of Astigarraga.
- Stops with explanations from the guide at the following points:
- The Palace of Murgia
- The Parish of St. Mary of the Assumption
- The Plaza de Fueros
- City Hall
- Sagardoetxea apple orchard
NOTE: The tour of Astigarraga does not include the full guided tour of the Sagardoetxea museum. If you wish to visit the Sagardoetxea museum, indicate it in the observations of the reservation (next step).
- Hours: Tuesday through Sunday at 11:00a.m.
- Duration: 45 min.
- When can I go? Throughout the year
- Who is it for? Groups (more than 15 people)
- Languages: Spanish (with prior reservation), Basque (with prior reservation), French (with prior reservation) and English (with prior reservation)
- Meeting point: Tourist Information Point of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia, 40 – Astigarraga). GPS coordinates: 43.281364, -1.947399
- How to get there:
- By car: park in the centre of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia) and in the industrial park (Donostia ibilbidea) Estimated time from parking: 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea) and from Hernani (Txirrita kalea): Lines A1 and A2 See schedules Estimated time from stop: 5 min.
- Adults: 2€
- Discover the town’s hidden secrets that attract thousands of visitors throughout the year.
- Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Basque cider in the cider capital.