Activities included in the experience
- Guided tour of the historical centre of Hernani (declared a Monumental Site).
In July and August groups can request the desired date for the visit.
For groups, there is a minimum of 3-4 people and a maximum of 20 people.
- Hours: Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00p.m.
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 min.
- When can I go? From February to April and from July to August
- Who is it for? Individual, groups, families, and couples
- Languages: Spanish (with prior reservation), Basque (with prior reservation), French (with prior reservation) and English (with prior reservation)
- Meeting point: Tourist information point of Hernani (Nafar kalea, 18 – Hernani). GPS coordinates: 43.266847, -1.976345
- How to get there:
- By car: By car: park in the centre of Hernani (Urbieta kalea and Elkano kalea): 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea): Lines A1 and A2 See schedules Estimated time from stop: 1 min.
- Adults: free
- Children: free
- Stroll through the beautiful streets of the historic centre, declared Monumental Site.
- Discover the secrets of the Middle Ages accompanied by your guide.