Activities included in the experience
- Visit to the Sagardoetxea – Basque Cider Museum.
- Cider tasting, grape must, and liqueur.
- Lunch/Dinner at a traditional cider house. Traditional cider menu consisting of cod omelette, fried cod with peppers, rib eye steak, cheese with walnuts and quince and cider with a “txotx”.
NOTE: Transportation not included. If transport is required, please make a note in the reservation observations (next step).
- Hours: Tuesday through Saturday (all year): 12:30p.m. and 7:00p.m. Sundays and holidays: 12:30p.m.
- Duration: 3 hours in total (1 hour visit to museum + 2 hours in cider house)
- When can I go? Throughout the year.
- Who is it for? Groups and families.
- Languages: Spanish (with prior reservation), Basque (with prior reservation), French (with prior reservation) and English (with prior reservation).
- Meeting point: Sagardoetxea – Basque Cider Museum (Kale Nagusia, 48 – Astigarraga) GPS coordinates: 43.281204, -1.946554
- How to get there:
- By car: park in the centre of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia) and in the industrial park (Donostia ibilbidea) Estimated time from parking: 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea) and from Hernani (Txirrita kalea): Lines A1 and A2 See schedules. Estimated time from stop: 5 min.
- Adults: 34€
- Children ages 0-3: free
- Children ages 4-17: 16€ (children’s menu)
- A journey to our roots: Secrets and curiosities of cider culture.
- Eat in a group and deliciously: the “txotx” experience and the highest quality local products.