Covid-19: Prevention and safety measures
- Face coverings must be worn throughout the experience: reception area, outdoors, museum space and shop.
- See more
Activities included in the experience
- Tour walking following the thematic Santiagomendi walk.
- Guided cider tasting at Sagardoetxea Basque Cider Museum.
– If yoy want to have lunch at a cider house, indicate it in the observations of the reservation (next step).
- Hours:Tuesday through Saturday at 10:30 and at 16:00. Sundays and holidays at 10:30.
- Duration: 3 hours
- When can I go? Throughout the year.
- Who is it for? Individuals, families, and couples
- Languages: Spanish (with prior reservation), Basque (with prior reservation), French (with prior reservation) and English (with prior reservation).
- Meeting point: Sagardoetxea, Basque Cider Museum (Kale Nagusia, 48 – Astigarraga). GPS ccordinates: 43.281204, -1.946554.
- How to get there:
- By car: park in the centre of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia) and in the industrial park (Donostia ibilbidea) Estimated time from parking: 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea) and from Hernani (Txirrita kalea): Lines A1 and A2 See schedules. Estimated time from stop: 5 min.
- Adults: 4€
- Children ages 0-9 (accompanied by an adult): free
- Children ages 10-17: 2€
- Enjoying the beautiful views of the coast from the top of the church of Santiagomendi.
- Walk around the apple orchards and cider houses.
- Discovering the culture of the cider in outdoor.
- Enjoy a guided cider tasting at Sagardoetxea