Activities included in the experience
- Tour of Astigarraga (without tour guide).
- Guided cider tasting at Sagardoetxea, Basque Cider Museum.
– A brouchure will be given at Sagardoetxea, with the information of places to visit.
– If you want to have lunch at a cider house, indicate it in the observations of the reservation (next step).
- Hours: Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00a.m.-1:30p.m. and 5:00p.m.-7:30p.m. Sundays and holidays: 11:00a.m.-1:30p.m.
- Duration: 1 hour.
- When can I go? Throughout the year
- Who is it for? Individuals, families, and couples
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, French, and English (with prior reservation).
- Meeting point: Sagardoetxea – Basque Cider Museum (Kale Nagusia, 48 – Astigarraga). GPS coordinates: 43.281204, -1.946554.
- How to get there:
- By car: park in the centre of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia) and in the industrial park (Donostia ibilbidea) Estimated time from parking: 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea) and from Hernani (Txirrita kalea): Lines A1 and A2 See schedules Estimated time from stop: 5 min.
- Adults: 3€
- Children ages 0-9 (accompanied by an adult): Free
- Children ages 10-17: 1€
- Discover the town’s hidden secrets that attract thousands of visitors throughout the year.
- Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Basque cider in the cider capital.
- Enjoy a cider tasting.