Activities included in the experience
Tour “Let’s go, cider masters!“: Guided tour to learn about the process of making the cider while having fun, which includes participation in the game “Dasti’s Goose”:
• Guided tour of the apple orchard, with the following activities: picking apples with a “kizkia” (stick with pointed end), and crushing apples with mashers.
• Guided tour of the Sagardoetxea museum.
• Playing the game “Dasti’s Goose”: questions, riddles, and tests about things learned on the tour.
• Apple wort tasting
- Monday through Friday from 9:00a.m. to 1:30p.m.
- See other timetables for leisure groups
- 1 hour and 30 min
When can I go?
- July and August
Who is it for?
- Spanish, Basque, French, and English (with prior reservation)
- Sagardoetxea, Basque Cider Museum (Kale Nagusia, 48 – Astigarraga).
- GPS coordinates: 43.281204, -1.946554″
How to get there
- By bus: park in the centre of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia) and in the industrial park (Donostia ibilbidea) Estimated time from parking: 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea) and from Hernani (Txirrita kalea): Lines A1 and A2 See schedules Estimated time from stop: 5 min.
- Enjoy leisure and free time with activities about cider culture.
- Take part in outdoor and group activities.
- Learn content related to our history and culture while having fun.