Activities included in the experience
- Tour of the apple orchard to discover diferent varieties os cider apples.
- Tasting of different varieties of cider apples.
- Apple-wort-making workshop:
- Picking apples with a “kizkia” (stick with pointed end)
- Crushing apples with crushers
- Crushing and pressing apples
- Tasting of the elaborated wort
- Tour of the museum to discover the entire cider-making process.
- Guided cider tasting in the traditional “txotx” style, apple wort, and a liqueur (adults)
- Weekends in October:
- Saturdays: 12:00 and 17:00
- Dundays: 12:00
- 1 hour
When can I go?
- Weekends in October
Who is it for?
- Spanish and Basque (with prior reservation).
- Sagardoetxea, Basque Cider Museum (Kale Nagusia, 48 – Astigarraga).
- GPS coordinates: 43.281204, -1.946554″
How to get there
- By car: park in the centre of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia) and in the industrial park (Donostia ibilbidea) Estimated time from parking: 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea) and from Hernani (Txirrita kalea): Lines A1 and A2 See schedules Estimated time from stop: 5 min.
- Participate in the entire apple-wort-making process with your family.
- Enjoy the culture of cider in contact with nature while working together.
- Taste the wort you made on your own.